Iroshizuku syo-ro (Dark Turquoise)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Iroshizuku syo-ro (dark turquoise) is a fountain pen ink produced by Pilot. I bought this bottle at Jetpens.
Iroshizuku syo-ro

Color
It is a great green color between blue and green. Great color for every day use. It gets just the attention it needs writing with it between other people ;-) who are writing with blue or black.
Iroshizuku syo-ro

Writing
As all Iroshizuku inks I reviewed so far this one also writes like butter. It is very smooth. Great drying time on Moleskine five to seven seconds. On Rhodia paper it takes about ten to fifteen seconds. No nib-creep in my Pilot Namiki Vanishing Point (medium). The Pilot Namiki Vanishing Point never lets me down when I review an ink, it is a great pen!
Iroshizuku syo-ro

Written review
Iroshizuku syo-ro
Can't read it? Here's the translation:
"Iroshizuku syo-ro

I filled my Pilot Namiki Vanishing Point (medium) with Iroshizuku syo-ro.

I do not use green color's a lot but this one is a great light blue-green color. I like the shading in this color.

The ink feather's a little bit. It is not bleeding through these Moleskine pages. Only tiny dot's are visible on the other side of the page.

$ 0,45/ml is a lot of money, but the color is great and good useable for daily use.

Woodworker"

Moleskinefriendly
This ink is Moleskine friendly. Their was slight feathering in a Moleskine. With this medium nib Pilot Namiki I had one Moleskine with some real tiny dots coming through on the other side of the paper. A great ink to use every day.
Iroshizuku syo-ro

The Iroshizuku ink is a luxurious line of inks created to reflect the beautiful natural scenery of Japan. The gorgeous shades will fill your fountain pen with bold, beautiful and vivid colors. Each bottle is a beautifully crafted glass container designed with an innovative dip at the bottom to ensure the savory enjoyment of every last drop. Every bottle has 50ml and are a great piece of art.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review of one of my favorite inks.

XXY said...

Wow. This blog is amazing!
I'm also into ink and fountain pens. Perhaps we can chat a bit through e-mail

Post a Comment