Crystal Knife Rests (bought at flea market)

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sometimes I go with my wife or daughter to a flea market on Saterday morning. Up till now I never found a nice fountain pen. Bought found some great vintage ink of Pelikan. This morning I found a nice looking Crystal Knife Rest that I misuse to lay down my fountain pen. When I saw the pictures I noticed that I had to clean them from my fingerprints. So a big sorry for that ;-)
Crystal dish thing
I have to find more of these things they look very pretty when a fountain pen is on it.
Crystal dish thing
Crystal dish thing
IN this picture below I tried something with a second flash device behind it. Look great I think.
Crystal dish thing
Let me know if I am the only one in the world that uses a crystal knife rest for a fountain pen rest.

1 comment:

David Harrison said...

I've seen these around and thought "what great pen rests!". But my idea was to rest the tip of a dip pen on there, like a brush rest. Your idea is better! Do you find the cut glass scratches the pen resin at all?

Post a Comment