Noodler's Forest Green

Monday, November 23, 2009

This bottle of Noodler's Forest Green I bought at World Lux. I like green color's. Most Noodler's perform well in Moleskine's, that's the reason why I like Noodler's ink so much.
Noodler's Forest Green

Color
The color Forest Green is a really vivid bright dark green color. It does indeed remind of a forest jungle green. If you like green, it is a color you could use for everyday use.
Noodler's Forest Green

Writing
The ink is smooth and writes great in my Lamy Safari Lime (medium). On moleskine paper the ink is dry in 5-8 seconds. On Rhodia it takes longer then 15 seconds to fully dry. The ink is just right, not to wet or to dry a good in between....
Noodler's Forest Green

Written review
Here's my written review.
Noodler's Forest Green
If you can't read it, here's what it says:
"Noodler's Forest Green

I filled my Pilot Namiki Vanshing Point (medium) with Noodler's Forest Green.

The ink in this pen is a good combination. The ink flows great. It does not feather and the bleed through in this Moleskine is very minimal to zero.

Dryingtime in this Moleskine is about 8 seconds. On Rhodia paper it takes a little bit longer.

Shading is really great light to dark green. Noodler's ink costs about $ 0,14 /ml

Woodworker"
Noodler's Forest Green

Desktopimage
A request was made for some desktop images. Here's one at 1920 x 1200. Click on this link

Moleskinefriendly
Yes it is Moleskinefriendly. The bleed through is their but it is not so much that you can't write on the other site of the paper. Dryingtime in a Moleskine is acceptable.
Noodler's Forest Green

Noodler’s Ink has the lowest cost per volume in stores that carry it and it's 100% made in the USA from cap to glass to ink. The ink with the catfish on the label symbolizes a southern sport that attempts to equalize the struggle between man and animal in the quest for a sense of fair play — and thus a fair price.

4 comments:

Speedmaster said...

Cool!!! ;-)

scherbi said...

Noodler's Forest Green was the first bottle of 'real' FP ink I bought. It's a solid performer. Well saturated color, and no nonsense in any pen I've tried it on (in?).

Unknown said...

Nice review. Did you notice any nib creep with this ink? I tried using Noodler's Legal Lapis in a few of my fountains and found there was too much nib creep to the point that my fingers would be covered with ink. Too bad too. I absolutely loved the color, but the nib creep was unbearable.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your review. Have you tried Noodler's Bay State blue???

Post a Comment