Noodler's Saguaro Wine

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I bought this bottle of Noodler's Saguaro Wine at World Lux. Pink or purple ink's is not really my thing. But my daughter loves them. So this one was a must-buy. I love Noodler's because most of them perform well on Moleskine paper. Saguaro is a cactus but is not pink. Their is a Saguaro Wine ritual....
Noodler's Saguaro Wine

Color
Wooow the color is really pink. That is something to write with a Lamy Safari Pink LE (fine). It is not a color I would ever write with in daily use I think. My daughter loves it very much.
Noodler's Saguaro Wine

Writing
The ink is smooth and writes great in my Lamy Safari Pink (fine). On moleskine paper the ink is dry in 5-7 seconds. On Rhodia it takes about 15 seconds to fully dry. I love the shading of the color.
Noodler's Saguaro Wine

Written review
Noodler's Saguaro Wine
If you can't read my handwriting, here's the translation:
"Noodler's Saguaro Wine

This written review is written with a Lamy Safari Pink (fine) wich was filled with Noodler's Saguaro Wine.

This ink matches great with the Lamy Safari Pink Limited Edition. It is a great purple-ink.

The ink behaves perfect on this Moleskine paper. No bleed through no feathering. It has great shading. The ink dry's quickly on Moleskine paper. On Rhodia it takes a little bit longer.

$ 0,14/ml is not expensive, for this vibrant color.

Woodworker"
Noodler's Saguaro Wine

Desktopimage
You are free to use this desktop image. This one is at 1920 x 1200 Click on this link.

Moleskinefriendly
I've seen no bleed through or feathering in 5 different Moleskines. So yes it is Moleskinefriendly. Drying time in a Moleskine is quick.
Noodler's Saguaro Wine

Noodler’s Ink has the lowest cost per volume in stores that carry it and it's 100% made in the USA from cap to glass to ink. The ink with the catfish on the label symbolizes a southern sport that attempts to equalize the struggle between man and animal in the quest for a sense of fair play — and thus a fair price.

No comments:

Post a Comment